Global Less Lethal Ammunition Market is projected to be valued at USD 1,235.91 Million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.71% from 2020 to 2026. Increasing crime rate, civil unrest, and political disputes have significantly contributed to the expansion of the less lethal ammunition market. High competition owing to the presence of several players in the market has forced the providers of less lethal ammunition to focus on innovation. Furthermore, increasing mergers & acquisitions undertaken by companies is also expected to drive market growth during the review period. For example, in 2018, PACEM Defense (US) acquired AMTEC Less Lethal Systems, Inc. (US) to increase its production capacity. The acquisition enabled PACEM Defense to strengthen its presence in the global less lethal ammunition market.
However, issues related to trafficking and indiscriminate use of less lethal ammunition and stringent government and environmental regulations might hamper the growth of the market.
Increasing use of less lethal directed energy laser weapons and electromagnetic pulse bombs (E-Bomb) are expected to drive the growth of the market.
Growth Opportunities in the Market
Law Enforcement segment to register the highest growth rate: The law enforcement segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The increasing riots across the globe and rising territorial conflicts in China, India, and other countries is propelling law enforcement agencies to invest in less lethal ammunition.
Rubber Bullets segment is expected to be the fastest growing: The rubber bullets segment is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to the increasing adoption of these bullets by law enforcement agencies. The product has showcased a significant effect for controlling activists and protestors in a riot. The popularity of these bullets amongst law enforcement agencies can also be credited to its impact on target to debilitate them till the time the officers could control them without causing any severe or lasting injuries.
Shotguns segment expected to register the highest CAGR: The rising demand for shotguns can be attributed to the benefits offered by these guns, such as the ability to deliver greater payloads along with the capability to acquire targets easily.
The market report comprises of:
• Activities are taken to get rid of competitive barriers
• Action’s data to resolve deficient data issues
• Past acquisition strategies supported
• Past acquisition history
• Changes within the marketplace (suppliers, trends, technologies)
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/less-lethal-ammunition-market-9706
- Nonlethal Technologies, Inc (US)
- Security Devices International, Inc. (US)
- Federal Ammunition (US)
- Lightfield Slugs (US)
- Combined Systems, Inc. (US)
- Safariland LLC (US)
- Mace Security International, Inc. (US)
- Sage Control Ordnance, Inc (US)
- Winchester Ammunition (US)
- Chemring Group PLC (UK)
Other Prominent Players
- Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. (Canada)
- Verney-Carron SA (France)
- Rheinmetall AG (Germany)
- Brenneke Ammunition GmbH (Germany)
- Trust Eibarres SA (Spain)
- Maxam Outdoors S.A. (Spain)
- NORINCO GROUP Inc. (China)
- Ispra Ltd (Israel)
- Condor Non-Lethal Technologies (Brazil)
- Companhia Brasileira De Cartuchos (CBC) (Brazil)
- Less Lethal Africa (South Africa)
- Industrial Cartridge SA (South Africa)
- ST Engineering (Singapore)
- Aguila Ammunition (Mexico)
- Fiocchi Munizioni SpA (Italy)
- Nobel Sport SA (France)
- Sellier & Bellot (Czech Republic)
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future®
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071(US)
+44 2035 002 764(UK)