dPCR and qPCR market growth is driven mainly by the rising incidence of target infectious diseases and genetic disorders; technological advancements in PCR technologies; increasing investments, funds, and grants; increasing use of biomarker profiling for disease diagnostics; and successful completion of the Human Genome Project.
The global dPCR and qPCR market size is projected to reach $7.6 billion by 2025 from $4.9 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 9.0%.
North America accounted for the largest share of the global dPCR and qPCR market, followed by North America. The large share of the North American Digital PCR Market is attributed to the increased adoption of innovative and novel genomic analysis products (including advanced qPCR and dPCR products), availability of R&D funding for genomic research (coupled with the robust research infrastructure in the region), expanding use of PCR techniques in clinical diagnostics & forensics, and early commercialization of qPCR/dPCR products compared to other regions.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=174151204
Digital PCR (dPCR) and Real-time PCR (qPCR) - Market- Report Highlights
- The market for dPCR and qPCR is expected to witness robust growth during the forecast period, compared with the previous estimates of this market due to belowentioned reasons
- Increase in the number of US FDA Emergency Use Approvals (EUA) for PCR-based COVID-19 tests
- Increase in demand for PCR-based COVID-19 tests
- The current edition of the report consists of the impact of COVID-19 on the market (in the research methodology chapter, region-wise impact in the geographic analysis section, and the impact on end users).
- Additional points in the market overview section have been added, keeping in mind the impact of COVID-19 on the overall market.
- The competitive landscape chapter has been updated with the market evaluation matrix. The competitive landscape also includes the market share analysis, updated competitive leadership mapping, and competitive situations and trends.
- New and improved representation of financial information: The new edition of the report provides updated financial information till 2019 (depending on the availability) for each listed company in the graphical representation. This would help in the easy analysis of the present status of profiled companies in terms of their financial strength, profitability, key revenue-generating region/country, and business segment focus in terms of the highest revenue-generating segment.
OPPORTUNITY: Growing market penetration in emerging countries
Emerging markets are expected to offer significant growth opportunities due to the rising incidence of infectious and chronic diseases as well as increasing R&D initiatives to develop innovative genomic techniques such as qPCR and dPCR. The growth in these dPCR and qPCR market is supported by the expansion of healthcare infrastructure, increase in healthcare expenditure, and reducing procedural costs for qPCR and dPCR-based disease diagnosis. Emerging countries are witnessing rapid modernization in healthcare facilities and the expansion of healthcare infrastructure. This factor is contributing to the growing demand for clinical diagnostic procedures among diagnostic laboratories, which is resulting in the increased sales of clinical qPCR and dPCR products.
Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (US), and F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Ltd. (Switzerland) are the key players operating in this market.
This market research study involved the extensive use of secondary sources, directories, and databases to identify and collect information useful for this technical, market-oriented, and financial study of the global dPCR and qPCR market. In-depth interviews were conducted with various primary respondents, including key industry participants, subject-matter experts (SMEs), C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants, to obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information and to assess market prospects. The size of the dPCR and qPCR market was estimated through various secondary research approaches and triangulated with inputs from primary research to arrive at the final market size.
Browse in-depth TOC on "Digital PCR Market"
253 – Tables
41 – Figures
316 – Pages