The global co2 levels during anesthesia market size is expected to reach USD 135.57 Million in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 9.1% over the forecast period, according to latest report by Reports and Data. The number of surgical procedures performed for the treatment of people suffering from neurological conditions, cardiac arrest, respiratory ailments, and diabetes has risen significantly. The number of accidents is also increasing with increasing global population, resulting in more surgical procedures being performed to save lives. This, in turn, is increasing demand for anesthesia, which is expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. According to data published by National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) in 2020, around 310 million major surgeries are performed globally each year; around 40 to 50 million in the U.S, and 20 million in Europe.
Cardiothoracic, orthopedic, vascular, and neurological diseases or disorders usually necessitate surgical treatment. Higher frequency of surgical treatments, such as open-heart surgery for vein blockage treatment, as well as increasing prevalence of cardiovascular disease, arthritis, and cancer, are driving demand for general operations and thus, demand for co2 levels during anesthesia.
Manufacturers are embracing novel medical technologies to meet unmet patient demands, and several treatment methods have now become more streamlined, efficient, cost-effective, and less stressful for patients due to multiple product introductions.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1365
Some Key Factors Contributing to the Global Pharma Healthcare Market Growth
Unprecedented revenue growth of the global pharma healthcare industry is attributed to factors such as rising prevalence of chronic and acute diseases worldwide, increasing geriatric population, rising awareness of health wellness among consumers, and growing demand for more advanced healthcare services. Increasing demand for advanced drugs and therapeutics, growing availability of next-generation diagnostics and treatment options – especially in developing countries like India and China – rise in RD activities and clinical trials in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors, increasing public and private investments in healthcare research projects, and rising consumer expenditure on healthcare are among the other significant factors contributing to the industry revenue growth.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In December 2020, Smiths Medical, a leading medical device manufacturer, announced the launch of its EchoGlo peripheral nerve block portfolio. This addition to the Portex portfolio of pain management products offers customers a complete solution for regional anesthesia from the pump to patient.
- Based on product, the market is segmented into soda lime, medisorb, dragersorb, amsorb, litholyme, and other products. The soda lime segment is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR of 2.1% over the forecast period, mainly due to supportive initiatives taken by governments of various countries and research development initiatives to develop better CO2 absorbent formulations.
- Based on type, the market is segmented into traditional and premium. The premium segment is expected to register a robust revenue growth rate over the forecast period. The segment is expected to reach a value of USD 122.96 Million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 10.1% over the forecast period.
- Based on form, the market is segmented into granular form and powdered form. The powdered form segment is expected to register a faster revenue growth rate over the forecast period. There is increasing demand for powdered co2 levels during anesthesia than the granular form, which is made up of dusty, loose pellets, or granules that might shift and settle.
- Based on end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, and other end users. The hospitals segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 and is expected to register a significantly faster growth rate during the forecast period, due to factors such as presence of well-resourced operating rooms, increasing purchasing power of people, presence of highly skilled healthcare professionals in hospitals, and improved health coverage provided for hospital-based healthcare services by several private and group insurance plans.
- The Asia-Pacific co2 levels during anesthesia market is expected to register the fastest growth rate over the forecast period, due to increase in geriatric population, which is likely to result in significant increase in demand for surgeries in Asia-Pacific. The overall increase in the number of surgeries performed is expected to have a strong impact on the co2 levels during anesthesia market in Asia-Pacific, as anesthetic drugs are used in surgical procedures to reduce pain. The geriatric population is highly prone to degenerative diseases and chronic illnesses, which is expected to increase demand for surgeries and therapeutics, and thereby drive revenue growth of this market.
Top Players in the Global co2 levels during anesthesia Market:
Drägerwerk AG Co. KGaA (Germany), GE Healthcare (U.S.), Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (U.S.), Smiths Medical, Inc. (U.S.), Vyaire Medical, Inc. (U.S.), Intersurgical, Ltd. (England), Armstrong Medical, Ltd. (U.K.), Molecular Products Group, Ltd. (England), Micropore, Inc. (U.S.), Lowenstein Medical UK, Ltd. (England), and Atrasorb (Brazil).
The coronavirus pandemic has had a drastic impact on the global healthcare industry, with rising cases of COVID-19 worldwide, substantially growing hospital admission and readmission rates, and rising demand for telehealth and telemedicine services for remote patient monitoring. Furthermore, rising focus on development of rapid COVID-19 diagnostics such as the RT-PCR test kits, increased government funding for vaccine development, stringent regulatory norms and protocols for COVID-19 safety, and increasing sales of COVID-19 safety equipment, such as N-95 masks, face shields, PPE kits, and hand sanitizers, have driven the global pharma healthcare industry revenue growth over the recent past.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/anesthesia-co2-absorbent-market
co2 levels during anesthesia Market Segmentation:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Soda Lime
- Other Products
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Granular Form
- Powdered Form
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Other End Users
Global co2 levels during anesthesia Market Report: Regional Segmentation
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1365
Frequently Asked Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the estimated revenue growth rate of the global co2 levels during anesthesia market over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global market revenue growth?
- Which are the leading manufacturers and suppliers in the global co2 levels during anesthesia market?
- Which regional market is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global co2 levels during anesthesia market over the forecast years?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.