This study involved four major activities in estimating the size of the bioinformatics market. Exhaustive secondary research was done to collect information on the market, peer market, and parent market. The next step was to validate these findings, assumptions, and sizing with industry experts across value chains through primary research. The bottom-up approach was employed to estimate the overall market size. After that, market breakdown and data triangulation were used to estimate the market size of segments and sub-segments.
To know about the assumptions considered for the study download the pdf brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=39
The global bioinformatics market is projected to reach USD 21.8 billion by 2026 from USD 10.7 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 15.2% during the forecast period.
Some of the prominent players operating in the bioinformatics market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (US), Eurofins Scientific (Luxembourg), QIAGEN N.V. (Netherlands), Agilent Technologies, Inc. (US), and Illumina, Inc. (US), Waters Corporation (US), DNASTAR (US), NeoGenomics Laboratories (US), Perkin Elmer, Inc. (US), GENEWIZ (US) and BGI Group (China) Waters Corporation (US), DNASTAR (US), NeoGenomics Laboratories (US), Perkin Elmer, Inc. (US), GENEWIZ (US) and BGI Group (China), Fios Genomics (UK), Partek Incorporated (US), SOPHiA Genetics (Switzerland), Source BioScience (UK), and Biomax Informatics AG (Germany) among others.
TOP BIOINFORMATICS MARKET PLAYER
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. is the leading player in the bioinformatics market. The company primarily develops technologically advanced bioinformatics solutions to enhance its service offerings. It also focuses on strategic acquisitions to strengthen its market presence. The company’s strong market position can largely be attributed to the fact that its leading platforms work on one of the best technologies—ion semiconductor technology. With its strong product portfolio, continuous research and development activities, and wide geographic reach, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. is expected to grow significantly in the global bioinformatics market.
- Agilent Technology, Inc. launched SureSelect for human exome analysis.
- BGI and the Ministry of Health of Brunei expanded their partnership to carry out extensive cooperation in public health emergency response and public health testing screening and diagnostic services, including reproductive health, personalized drug guidance, early cancer
- screening, and detection of unknown pathogens by using BGI’s cutting-edge sequencing technology.
- Charles River Laboratories, Inc. entered into a partnership with Fios Genomics to gain access to the expertise of Fios Genomics in the field of bioinformatics, statistics, and biology.
- Eurofins Scientific launched optimized and cost-effective SARS-CoV-2 NGS services for providing full-length viral genome sequences to support researchers globally for the development of vaccines.
- Eurofins Genomics acquired Blue Heron Biotech, a company specializing in advanced gene synthesis, and expanded its portfolio of oligonucleotides, sequencing, and synthetic genes.
- GENEWIZ launched NanoString’s GeoMx DSP service for morphological gene and protein expression analysis.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- What is the market size of the bioinformatics market?
- What are some of the major drivers for this market?
- Who are the major players in the bioinformatics market?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the bioinformatics market?
- Which region has the highest growth potential in the bioinformatics market?
Make an Enquire to Buy this Report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Enquiry_Before_BuyingNew.asp?id=39