Startview Research has launched a market research report titled ‘Data Center Power Market’ that is compiled by leveraging findings as well as insights about the market that helps businesses to stay ahead in the competitive market. It also helps the market players in selecting targets, guide where to invest, giving users a detailed information about company profile, etc. This report provides reliable and accurate market data, that can work as the key for the growth of any business. The report estimates about future trends, challenges, linchpins, opportunities, revenue and future sales count in the target market along with forecasting for a 5-year period.
According to this report, The Data Center Power Market is projected to grow from USD 19.1 billion in 2020 to USD 27.3 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of around 6.3% during the forecast period.
Market Segments' Analysis
Stratview Research has bifurcated the Data Center Power Market by the following –
- Component (Service (Support and maintenance, training and consulting, System integration)
- Solution (Power backup, Power distribution and measurement, Cabling infrastructure)
- Data Center Size (Small & Mid-Sized Data Center, Large Data Center)
- Application (Telecom & IT, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Government, Other)
- Region - COVID-19 Impact Analysis and Forecast to 2026
By application, the data center power market has been bifurcated into telecom & IT, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), government, and others. The telecom & IT segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to register significant growth during the review period.
By region, the market in North America accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to grow at a significant CAGR during the assessment period. The regional growth can be attributed to increasing demand for modular data centers and key market players such as Vertiv Holdings Co (US) and Raritan (US). The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to be driven by the rising adoption of data centers in the end-use industries, particularly in China and India.
This report on the Data Center Power Market is one of the important tools with the help of which the users can obtain a well perspective and through understanding of target market and customer. The details in the report covers Covid19 impact on the market and also predicts how long will it take to recoup which aids in reducing the business failures.
- Trend analysis, pricing and competitive analysis are some of the vital factors covered in this report.
- This report consists of in-depth analysis of the market to help businesses in improving decision making.
- Data Center Power Market report aims at evaluating future sales as well as trends for the prediction period 5 years.
- This report helps to keep the users updated with key changes that take place in the present market.
With all these information provided by Stratview Research; market players can expand their business effectively. Stratview research also offers custom research services across the sectors. In case of any custom research requirement related to market assessment, competitive benchmarking, sourcing and procurement, target screening, and others, please send your inquiry to [email protected] or Connect with our market experts at: +1-313-307-4176.