The growing concerns to the regulatory mandates introduced by the government and regulatory bodies in the healthcare industry to maintain compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), the increasing adoption of automated inspection systems in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, growth in the number of product recalls, an increasing number of inspection checkpoints throughout the production line, and technological advancements in inspection systems support the growth of the market. However, the growing demand for used and refurbished inspection systems is expected to restrain this markets growth to a certain extent.
Request for Sample PDF @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=81453085
The inspection machines market is projected to reach USD 871 million by 2025 from USD 671 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period.
The global inspection machines market is consolidated at the top, with a large number of leading market players based in developed countries. The prominent players in this market are Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), Brevetti C.E.A SPA (Italy), Körber AG (Germany), METTLER TOLEDO International Inc. (US), Teledyne Technologies (US), OMRON Corporation (Japan), Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation (Japan), Cognex Corporation (US), Jekson Vision Private Limited (India), Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Antares Vision (Italy), OPTEL Group (Canada), and ACG Worldwide (India).
Robert Bosch GmbH held the leading position in the inspection machines market. Bosch Packaging Technology, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch, provides inspection machines for the healthcare industry. The company offers a broad range of inspection machines. It has facilities in Germany, Austria, Denmark, France, the Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, the UK, Brazil, China, India, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa.
However, in the last few years, a number of smaller players have emerged from niche markets and are competing with global players based on price and technological innovation. Due to the intense competition in the market, major market players are increasingly focusing on expanding their geographic presence into high-growth emerging markets and strengthening their technological competitiveness in the market by acquiring smaller players with desired technological capabilities or geographic presence.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=81453085
- In 2020, Antares partnered with IMA; a company engaged in the design production of machines for process automation and packaging of pharmaceutical cosmetic products.
- In 2019, METTLER-TOLEDO International Inc. launched their Tablet-Pro metal detection systems.
- In 2019, Cognex Corporation launched the DSMax32T laser displacement 3D system.
- In 2019, ACG Inspection opened a new Centre of Excellence in Switzerland.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Which are the top industry players in the global inspection machines market?
- Which global inspection machines products have been included in this report?
- Which geographical region is dominating in the global inspection machines market?
- Which is the leading global inspection machine type?