Global Automotive Logistics Market will exhibit a growth rate of 6.2% for the forecast period of 2021-2028
Global Automotive Logistics Market Analysis and Insights:
Automotive logistics is referred to the seamless transportation service and warehousing facilities for the finished vehicles, its materials and spare parts from the manufacturer to supplier or end-user. Supplying materials and spare parts and providing warehouse services are parts of the automotive logistics and ensures a smooth flow of operations throughout the process.
The collaboration and partnerships among the automobile manufacturers and logistics providers are increasing, which is driving the growth of the automotive logistics market. Increased production of automobiles is also boosting growth. The demand for plug-in vehicles or electric vehicles is increasing, which is attributing to the growth of automotive logistics as well.
Also, the increased adoption of new technologies such as cloud platforms has enabled the logistic provider and manufacturer to track the components, manage their businesses efficiently, and proper communication between the manufacturer and supplier. However, the low efficiency of batteries of plug-in vehicles or electric vehicles is hampering growth.
The premium automotive logistics market research document is generated with the expertise and innovation lead by a team of researchers, forecasters, analysts and managers. The report is an outcome of proficient capabilities and excellent resources in research, data collection, development, consulting, evaluation, compliance and regulatory services. To get to the top in this competitive age, it is very imperative to catch well-versed happenings in the market which is possible only with the excellent business report like this one. In this business document, market segmentation is carried out in terms of markets covered, geographic scope, years considered for the study, currency and pricing.
Global Automotive Logistics Market Segmentation:
- Global automotive logistics market on the basis of logistics service is segmented into inbound logistics, outbound logistics, aftermarket logistics and reverse logistics. Inbound logistics captures the maximum market due to raised quality control over the operations is driving the market.
- On the basis of function, the automotive logistics market has been segmented into warehousing, material handling, transportation, management services. Transportation is dominating the automotive logistics market and is estimated to continue its dominance during the forecast period due to its importance in the logistics operations and process and major contribution in logistics expenses.
- On the basis of stage, the automotive logistics market has been segmented into raw materials stage, finished product, final product delivery, sub-assembly modules.
Global Automotive Logistics Market Country Level Analysis:
Asia-Pacific is likely to capture the maximum market over the forecast period in developing economies such as India and China. The reason for this growth is availability of raw materials, increased demand for vehicles and low wages. Also, there are many OEM present in Asia-Pacific such as Japan and China.
The countries covered in the market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe in Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Egypt, Oman, Kuwait, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA).
Competitive Landscape and Automotive Logistics Market Share Analysis:
The automotive logistics market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to automotive logistics market.
The section of market overview gives exploration of market drivers, market restraints, opportunities and challenges which gives valuable insights to businesses for taking right moves. This global automotive logistics business report is especially designed by keeping in mind the customer requirements which will assist them in boosting their return on investment (ROI) in the long run. Estimations of CAGR values are very essential which helps businesses decide upon the investment value over the time period. This credible automotive logistics market research document covers the systematic and comprehensive market research study to provide the facts and figures allied with any subject in the field of marketing.
- DHL International GmbH,
- XPO Logistics, Inc.,
- KUEHNE + NAGEL,
- Penske Automotive Group, Inc.,
- BLG LOGISTICS GROUP AG & Co. KG,
- Neovia Logistics Services, LLC.,
- GEFCO, DACHSER,
- SCHNELLECKE GROUP AG & CO. KG,
- DB SCHENKER,
- Ryder System, Inc.,
- CEVA Logistics,
Key questions answered in the report:
- What is the future market value for automotive logistics Market?
- What is the growth rate of the automotive logistics Market?
- What are key players of the market?
- What is the application segment of automotive logistics Market?
- What is the product segment of automotive logistics Market?
Major TOC of the Report:
Chapter One: Introduction
Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
Chapter Three: Market Overview
Chapter Four: Executive Summary
Chapter Five: Premium Insight
Chapter Six: COVID-19 Impact on Global Automotive Logistics Market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]