Inductors, Cores, And Beads Market report covers a detailed analysis of current and upcoming market trends, company market shares, market projections, competitive benchmarking, competition mapping, and in-depth research of the most significant sustainability strategies and their impact on industry growth and competition. The research was conducted using a combination of primary and secondary data, as well as input from leading industry players.
The Inductors, Cores, And Beads Market was valued at USD 8.36 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 10.71 Billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 4.3%, during the forecast years 2021-2027.
The growth of the inductor market is currently steady, owing to the increasing number of product launches and developments in the consumer electronics sector, growing use of inductors in automotive electronics, rising demand for passive electronic components, and increasing adoption of smart grids. Globally, the increasing demand for consumer electronics, such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, set-top boxes, and portable gaming consoles, is the major factor driving the demand for various inductors.
Download a Free Sample Copy of the Market Report:-
The Major Players In The Inductors, Cores, And Beads Market Include:
Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Communications, Computing, and Consumer Electronics, Other End-User Industries
Market has segmented the global Inductors, Cores, And Beads market on the basis of type, application, and region:
The Inductors, Cores, And Beads market is segmented by type and application. Growth between segments over the period 2022-2028 provides accurate calculations and forecasts of revenue by type and application in terms of volume and value. This analysis can help you expand your business by targeting eligible niches.
Multi-Layer Chip, Molded SMD Wire wound, Axial, Radial
Power Inductors, Frequency Inductors
By Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2028)
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia, Rest of APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Get Discount on This Report @:
Covid-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis on Industry:
The COVID-19 pandemic has had devastating effects on several industry verticals globally. To constrain the number of cases and slow the coronavirus spread, various public health guidelines were implemented in different countries across the globe. COVID-19 protocols range from declaring national emergency states, enforcing stay-at-home orders, closing nonessential business operations and schools, banning public gatherings, imposing curfews, distributing digital passes, and allowing police to restrict citizen movements within a country, as well as closing international borders. With the growing vaccination rate, governments are uplifting the protocols to give a boost to the stagnant economy. Like other industries, the Inductors, Cores, And Beads Market have experienced a slowdown the growth, however, the market is expected to bounce back as restrictions are being lifted up by governments across the globe.
Key Market Trends
Consumer Electronic to Witness a Significant Market Share
- Around 15 percent of a smartphone is made from ceramics and glass that is from electronic applications with circuit boards for thermal management employs cores of passive components like inductors, fuses or resistors.
- The Internet of Things and 5G network is expected to boost the overall speed and efficiency of communicating information between devices and networks, IoT, autonomous driving, and M2M performances.
- Most consumer electronic products are high-power devices, and the power ranges from a hundred to several kilowatts. The amount of magnetic components employed depends on the power of the charging pile. On average, 20 magnetic components are required in a charging pile, of which the inductor is used in a larger amount.
- The challenge remains the large chip area utilization. For instance, Intel stated that the on-chip inductors used in their DC-DC converters for power management in multi-core processors occupy approximately a quarter of the total available chip area, which made them costly.
If You Have Any Query of Inductors, Cores, And Beads Market Report, [email protected]
Browse IMR News: -
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assisting our clients to grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients to flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, that specializes in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyze extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1047
Email: [email protected]