Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the pyelonephritis treatment will exhibit a CAGR of around 4.00% for the forecast period of 2022-2028. A kidney infection, also known as pyelonephritis, is a type of urinary tract infection, wherein one or both kidneys are infected. The infection is caused by bacteria or a virus that commonly begins to infect urinary bladder and moves up to one or both the kidneys. Signs or symptoms of pyelonephritis can vary depending on age and could include confusion & back pain, chills & high fever, nausea & vomiting, back, side, and groin pain, and painful urination. Predisposing factors of pyelonephritis include kidney stones, weakened immune system, structural problems of the urinary tract, urine reflux problems, and damage to nerves around the bladder.
Chronic pyelonephritis is a serious case of pyelonephritis which is a bacterial urinary tract infection of the kidneys. The most common Escherichia coli is generally the causative agent for chronic pyelonephritis and other bacteria that are associated with kidney infection are proteus, streptococcus faecalis, pseudomonas, and staphylococcus aures. Chronic pyelonephritis is still a very variable disease. The cause is yet to be fully confirmed with few problems associated with the cause that could affect one kidney and sometimes could lead to end-stage renal disease. There are associated symptoms with chronic pyelonephritis like pain in the abdomen, urinal problems, and anorexia. Chronic pyelonephritis often occurs due to chronic obstructive pyelonephritis and reflux nephropathy. The diagnosis of chronic pyelonephritis is performed after coming up with few indications related to it. The diagnosis is carried by general ultrasound, urinalysis, intravenous pyelography. The chronic pyelonephritis treatment varies with patients who report more pain than others with suitable treatment types
Full Access of Report - https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-pyelonephritis-treatment-market
The major players covered in the pyelonephritis treatment market report are MELINTA THERAPEUTICS, INC. , Cipla Inc. , Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. , Allecra Therapeutics, Entasis Therapeutics, Pfizer Inc. , Allergan, Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc. , Spero Therapeutics, MerLion Pharmaceuticals GmbH, Merck & Co., Inc. , VenatoRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. , Venus Remedies Limited, Nabriva Therapeutics plc, Shionogi Inc. , Bayer AG, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Astellas Pharma Inc. , Sanofi, and DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY, LIMITED among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available for Global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately
Major toc of the report
- Chapter One: Introduction
- Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
- Chapter Three: Market Overview
- Chapter Four: Executive Summary
- Chapter Five: Premium Insights
Profound Questions Answered in this Report:
- What is the growth rate of various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- Which region has the highest growth rate and size of the emerging market by value in 2022?
- Who are the competitive players inGlobal Pyelonephritis Treatment Market ?
- Which region has the largest share and degree of competition in the industry?
- What is the CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022 to 2028?
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share for the market?
- What is the main driver of the Global Pyelonephritis Treatment Market ?
- What is sales volume, revenue, and price analysis of top players of the market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Global Pyelonephritis Treatment Market ?
Browse Related Reports
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]